Saturday, March 26, 2011

March Thank Yous!

Thank you to those who follow my blog. Thank you to everyone who sent me a friends request or accepted a request from me. Thank you to those who enjoy, download and recommend my stuff. Thank you to those who host fun contests and thank you for the wonderful prizes and gifts you give!


Isabella_Schatz thank you soo much for the gifts: Caterpillar Wall Hooks, Happy Rabbit Toothbrush, Stompin' Boots For Her and Comfort Kicks! I was so excited to see them in game and they are wonderful! *hugs*

Msrednotdead thank you for naming me winner in your contest, I was soo happy! Thank you for the prizes: Street Couture and Almost Alive Hamper! It was such a fun contest, thanks for hosting it! *hugs*

LoveEvil thank you for gifting me Rabbit Ridge it is soo adorable, I can't wait to put it in my sims homes! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment