Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sim: Snow White

So the 3rd Disney Princess to be Simified is Snow White! I hope you like her :)



Gender: Female
Age: Young Adult
Fitness: Lanky
Weight: Thin
Sub Type: Human
Traits: Natural Cook, Friendly, Childish, Good, Heavy Sleeper
Fav Food: Cobbler 
Fav Music: Classical 
Fav Color: Red
LTW: Celebrated Five Star Chef
Zodiac: Pisces


To make your Sim look like mine, you will need to download:
CC
F13 Eyebrows by Watermelon Field (pretty sure these are the correct ones)

Store Items

Expansions Needed
Late Night
World Adventures

Scanned with Custard & Dashboard 


My Download Rules
1. If you download a sim or home of mine, please do not reupload it to the exchange or claim it as your own.
2. You are more than welcome to use my sims or homes in a challenge, story, legacy etc. but please let it be known that it is my creation.

3. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. amazing post :)
    I love snow white!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete