Friday, August 26, 2011

Sim: Rapunzel


So I've been wanting to do some Fairytale & Magical Sims for quite some time and I started working on the first one last night! So here's my first one and hopefully there will be more to come if you guys like them.
I'm not very good at making Sims look like real people, or even cartoon people, so these obviously do not look exactly like the movie ones but were inspired by them. :)
I've always wanted to populate a town with fairytale type Sims so that's what these are for, hopefully you like them too! 

 



Gender: Female
Age: Young Adult
Fitness: Lanky
Weight: Thin
Sub Type: Human
Traits: Adventurous, Artistic, Brave, Hopeless Romantic, Friendly
LTW: Seasoned Traveler
Favorite Food: French Toast
Favorite Music: Classical
Favorite Color: Lilac


To make your Sim look like mine, you will need to download:
CC

Store Items

Expansions Needed

Scanned with Custard & Dashboard 
My Download Rules
1. If you download a sim or home of mine, please do not reupload it to the exchange or claim it as your own.

2. You are more than welcome to use my sims or homes in a story/legacy but please let it be known that it is my creation if you make the story/legacy public.

3. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Bella, I'm glad you like her! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty;) But FYI, the exchange is stuck again, which is probably why she doesn't have any downloads yet (poor thing!) I know some people in Creative Corner are taking their uploads down, and then plan to re-upload once it's fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, thanks for the heads up, I wasn't paying attention and didn't notice that it was stuck. I'll take her down too and put her back up later.

    ReplyDelete