Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thank You!

So since I hadn't updated my blog for several months since I was going through those blogger issues I fell behind on my Thank You's, so I would like to thank the following people for these wonderful gifts! So thank you for these gifts and I am sorry that for some its been a couple months since my blogger issues started in May I believe. :(

Chemicalwibs - The Lucky Charm.
Eliza_Rodriguez - Classic NightShirt Faire Folk BenchLacey Balconette.
ReachsimsSuper Sim Television DLX Capitola Engraved Fireplace.
Msrednotdead - Colonial Fashion Dress, Crazy for Cuckoo, Red and Yellow Present Badge.
Isabella_Schatz - Warbling Wind Chimes.

Thank you so much for thinking of me and and giving me such wonderful gifts. You are all so sweet and I am so grateful! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment