Sunday, December 12, 2010

More December Thank Yous!

Everyone has been so generous and my sims and I are so thankful. I would like to thank:

jaunty thank you for gifting me: Bunny Picture Perfect, Jon and Cindy Bunny and Puttin' On The Glitz! I can't wait to go and edit my sims kids room to add the bunny decorations :)
Thank you Krisque for gifting me Elegant Swirld Lite, it looks really awesome in my Modern style house!

Thank you Storix for nominating my wishlist to be gifted, you are a sweetie =)

Update: Dec. 15: Also would like to thank: djsklr for gifting me Mel the Monkey! Hes going to look soo cute in my homes! :)
Update: Dec. 24: Thank you Linsiminaus07, Donnafelipe1 and ElkaraStarship for giving me some wonderful gifts, you are too kind & generous!
Update: Dec 25: Thank you to the following people who were so kind and gifted me some wonderful Christmas gifts! XhippiedippieX, LoveEvil, fulia_j, xboxsg, bvrly, Alexurt and Reachsims!
Update: Dec. 29: Thank you: Sharonj, xspadrax21, blacksheba1973, chloejones92! You guys are so generous and I am so thankful :)
Update: Jan. 2: Thank you for being so generous and for gifting me, you are awesome :) : Jkstens and Cherryberrybloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment