Saturday, December 11, 2010

A shout-out to pattern makers!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to those who take the time to make patterns! I just recently started downloading some patterns and its really made my game feel all new and exciting!
So I want to say thank you to my favorite pattern makers who have enhanced my gameplay:

cherryberrybloo - Your patterns, like PB Kids 3 and PB Holiday are so wonderful!
BD5141 - I love the Bunny,Fawn pattern you created, its too adorable!
BlueMurder - Your gothic inspired patterns are amazing, like: Candy Girl, Mizna Wada, Gothic FairyTale and Black Rose Floral 01.

*hugs*
Elli

2 comments:

  1. I adore that Pottery Barn holiday quilt... Since I can't afford it in real life, I figured my sims deserved it, right? I'm so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love it! When I put it in game I redecorated my legacy founders bedroom with it. Too pretty =)

    ReplyDelete