Saturday, January 15, 2011

Help! Create a blog issue.

So I've been wanting to create a second blog to post things that are not related to Sims. When I go into my dashboard and click "Create a Blog" I get this stupid "Verify your Identity" message telling me to enter a cell phone number so they can send a verification code. Problem is? I do not own a cell phone or regular phone.

I've sent in 2 messages to their contact services and they only send me messages that are not related to my issue. I'm getting really annoyed and have no clue what to do. All I want to do is to set up a second blog under this account!
Anyone have any advice?

2 comments:

  1. that sounds pretty strange, i dont think blogger asked me for a phone number when i made either of my blogs. but i go thru my gmail account. maybe you should just make a new account? you can manage 2 blogs from 2 accounts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reply Zeri. My blog is through my gmail account as well. I checked the gmail forums and there are a lot of people complaining about this. Someone from Gmail services said that it does that when you try to create blogs more than once in a short time frame.
    I'll give it 1 more day to see if it lets me and if not I'll do what you said and create a new account. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete