Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Update on my Sims issue

So as some of you may know, I ordered Late Night and World Adventures on Jan. 7th.
I received Late Night which I've been drooling over but have been waiting to install til World Adventures get here. That way I can install the games in order. Well it still not here.
Soo I contacted them and its this whole big mix up mess. I'm so upset and I broke out in hives during the conversation - I don't do well during stressful moments.
So now I'm waiting to hear back from them. I'm just going to tell them to not bother shipping it or fixing the issue and I'll go buy it at Walmart. Even though I was charged for the other game and all this other confusing, mixed up shit. I know stuff gets mixed up sometimes and its not on purpose but man, its just my luck!

It just makes me upset that I've been waiting around since the 7th. giving them the benefit of the doubt that it just takes longer to process and ship. Not being able to play Sims. Not being able to fix my CC patterns for Anettes contest because I didn't have the games installed because I was waiting for it.
Ughh, I need to go relax. My skin hurts and itches with hives and I'm just making it worse by thinking about it =(

Update : Jan. 19th: So I received an email from EA today with shipping information, so it appears that they have shipped World Adventures. I hope that it is the correct game and that it actually gets delivered. Still kind of sucks that I'm getting charged for shipping but I honestly just don't care as long as it gets here hah.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so frustrating. I've had problems with preordering from
    EA do to having a Mac and not a pc. It's sooo annoying. I like your plan to cancel it and go buy WA at walmart though so you can finally play again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reply Whisperingtruth :)
    So I guess its a good thing that we had freezing rain here last night. I was unable to go to walmart to get the game.
    I woke up today to find an email from EA saying my game has shipped. Hope its the correct game and that it gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I didn't see this before now, I think I saw that you got your game on the forums. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete