Saturday, January 8, 2011

Incase you didn't hear..

So I made a post on the forums about this yesterday but in case you didn't see it I thought I'd let ya know here.
Guess who is going to be getting Late Night and World Adventures? Me! Hopefully by next week! I got some late Christmas money from my grandma and I found a great deal on the games. EA was selling Late Night for $22.00 and World Adventures was $27.00. I'm so excited and can't wait til they get here. Hopefully the snow doesn't get bad, I always feel bad for the UPS guy heh.

The only thing is, I'm going to have to reinstall the game! My fiance has been talking about reformatting my computer and it would be best to do it before I put all the games on my computer.
So if it gets here this coming week I might be away for a bit to do all the computer stuff heh. I'll let you guys know when they get here =D

2 comments:

  1. Congratz! They are both very fun. :D I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Myst! :) I can't wait til they get here.

    ReplyDelete