Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tailbones and Reformats, Oh my!

So as some of you may know, I fell down our deck steps a couple days ago and hurt my tailbone pretty bad. I'm feeling a bit better today but it still hurts to sit and bend down. My bruises are going away which is nice. I had pretty ugly bruises on my butt and elbow heh.
So today I was supose to get World Adventures so I figured I would reformat my computer and reinstall the original Sims 3, World Adventures and then my Ambitions. Then wait for Late Night to be shipped.
Well, they sent me Late Night instead first! So now I have to wait for World Adventures to be shipped so I can install my games in order. Hopefully it gets shipped soon, having Late Night right in front of me is hard to resist hah. But I was told to avoid any errors its best to just install the games in order to just be safe.

I did get DC Universe today though and am downloading it :) We are rolling villians on a PvP server since our group of gaming friends (Jae and I and our 3 friends we've been gaming with or over 5 years) enjoy pvping. Jae and I wouldn't normally roll on a pvp server but our friends are pretty big pvpers.
I had so much fun in the beta for it, can't wait to see Harley!

No comments:

Post a Comment