Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January Thank You's!

MissChatterBox, thank you for being so wonderful and generous and going gifting crazy on me! I appreciate it very much. Thank you for: Lovely Wall Mirror, Elegant Swirls Deluxe , Link, Toddler Hawk, I Love Me Mirror, Huan-yue Panda Doll , Elegant Swirls Wide  and Woven Wicker Trunk !

take0nme big thanks for gifting me: Animal Friends Activity Table ! My lil simmies are so excited =)

 Gouka thank you so much for gifting me this amazingly beautiful telescope, Galileo’s Observer!

XhippiedippieX, thank you for nominating me in the GoG and thank you Reachsims for gifting me Animal Freinds Wall Shelf V.4. It is soo cute and my lil sims are going to love it :)

 LoveEvil thank you for gifting me:  Animal Friends Wall Shelf V.2  it is soo adorable and looks great in the kids room I just decorated!

Blunote00 thank you for gifting me: Forte Single Living, Forte Sofa and Forte Loveseat! You are too awesome and I can't wait to see them in game!

ss81, thank you for gifting me Bunny Clock Carlie I giggle every time I look at it hehe.

blacksheba1973, I am so excited to put Scoville Garments on my sim. Time to make some babies! lol I also want to thank you for all these amazing gifts that you were so kind enough to gift me Lock and Key Painting, Puzzled Wall Sculpture, Crazy Tall Lamp , Lock and Key Wall Sculpture, Faire Folk Jar, Hour Glass End Table, Checkered Dresser, Lollypop Lollygagger Chair!!

jaunty, thank you for gifting me all these wonderful things: Flowing Frock, Mochi Doggy Lamp, Giraffe Measurer and Ultramodern End Table by D.Kyle. I can't wait to see everything in game!

Jaline33 thank you for the High-Life Fireplace, it is so pretty and will keep my sims toasty warm!

MSladyTSO thank you for the Double Frame Photo, I'll definitely use your tip on recoloring it so I can use throughout the house! Thanks :)

Reachsims, thank you so much for all the amazing gifts that you so kindly gifted me. I can't wait to put them in my house once my game's get installed. I am so excited to see them all! Fuzzy Friends Fence, Miss Mystery, Secret Sonny, Ultra Lounge Wall Shelf, Year of the Rabbit, Magical Faire Gate, Magical Fence, TeaCup Chair,

MissJennaKate, thank you for the Mostly Square Table Light! This light is going to look soo perfect in my contemporary style homes!

Anabiazon thank you for the Harvest Time painting, its going to look lovely in my homes!

Mcgranor thank you for the Beach Sponge Club member items: Beach Sunset and Lord Sponge Badge. and the adorable Tiny Mushroom Lamp and NeverLate Clock!

KLorelei, thank you for the Tank Top Pajamas, they are soo adorable and my young sims will love them!

Jarroda, thank you for the Break Your Dark Heart. Its such a cool jacket & shirt, my sims will love it!! I wish I had it in RL haha.

AndrusGifArlen thank you for Lunar Year Poster and In Your Vase! I'm soo excited to put them in my homes! Thank you  for the gift OrnateChair as well as the message with it You are to sweet and thank you for all that you do! Thank you for gifting me in Bloo's Starter Home Contest, these wonderful prizes: Delightful Dresser, Lovely Love Seat, River Rock FireplaceFleur de Luce Chandelier!

Alexurt, thank you soo very much for not only gifting me but for clearing up that contest issue and being so kind to gift me and the other winners the gifts we had won. Thank you for Mystey Box, Barnacle Bay, Muse Luxury, Faire Wheel Barrow, Faire Folk Bird House and Cupcake Head!

Cherryberrybloo, thank you for hosting the contest and the runner up spot, it was so much fun! Thanks for the prize Very Beary Towel Holder ! Also thank you for the prizes Cutesy Canopy Crib and Puffy Pachyderm Slide from your Techno Cas Contest!

lisamwitt, thank you for the Princess Tiara  hair for the I Spy game. Its sucha pretty up-do!

Storix, thank you for the cute little Branching Bird Wall Lamp! Such a cute little birdy lamp that will look cute in my lil sims rooms :)

Anettesb, thank you for hosting such a fun contest and giving me 2nd place and these prizes: Wily Wilderness Tower, Go Bananas Swingset and Whimsy on Wheels.

djsklr thank you for the drive by that you did! I love the Beary Baby Bottom, too cute!

Mystik1978 thank you for hosting the very fun game and the wonderful gifts!: Dancer Skirt and Banana Jeff's Wall Mirror. Thank you Cherryberrybloo for naming me as the gift receiver for your wins in Mystik1978's  game!

Msrednotdead thank you for gifting me Fuzzy Friend Lamp Post. I've never liked putting lights in my sim kids playgrounds because they didn't look kiddish, now I can! Its soo adorable

saraluptowski thank you for gifting me Wave of Light! Its so pretty, I can't wait to see it in game!

Whisperingtruth, thank you for gifting me Treasures of the Realm Chest it is perfect for my Merlin/ Camelot castle! Thank you soo much =)




(Sorry Liam is not letting me go to simmers pages so I cannot provide a link to some of your names at this time)


1 comment: